Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I`m still here!

Our apartment!

Hey my abandoned friends! This is going to just be a quick snippet, but I wanted to provide some hope to any of you that check this desperately each morning in hopes of finding a new post! Actually it was my brother David who reminded me that I even have a blog. :)

Well, life has begun as a Mrs. and it has been a great ride so far. I do tend to have quite a new mindset though, shopping for both of us and thinking always about what the next meal will be, how I should prepare it so we both like it, etc. Also, in the movie realm, we have to find one that would fit both our interests, or just sacrifice once in a while for the other person. Marriage is one of the greatest tools that God invented for keeping us humble, patient and selfless. Believe me, I´m still not there, but He works on it every day!

Been thinking a lot about my little nephew lately. Seeing pictures on facebook with his parents and getting bigger every second, it is hard to not be near him. But the best part is that we do have facebook and skype to keep in touch. I have gotten to see him a lot on the web cam, and hopefully he´ll at least recognize my blurry face once he gets old enough.

This will have to be short, since I need to go heat up leftovers soon and make up some hamburgers. I promise to post more pictures soon and to do my best to keep up with the blog! I´ve been reading tons of blogs lately and couldn´t abandon mine any more.

Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment